Yoga has numerous health benefits from lowering blood pressure to increasing the pain tolerance, following are some of the health benefits that can all be discovered within the body.
- Helps with the Pulse rate. A slower pulse rate is an indication that your heart is strong enough to help pump more blood with fewer heart beats. With regular practice of yoga, you will have a lower pulse rate which is good for you.
- BP / Blood pressure. Consistent yoga practice normally decreases BP (blood pressure) through better circulation as well as good oxygenation of the body.
- Respiratory System. Just like our circulatory system, a lower respiratory rate is an indication that our lungs are working more efficiently. Yoga practice helps in decreasing the respiratory rate through a combination of controlled breathing exercises as well as better fitness.
- Blood Circulation. Yoga improves the blood circulation in our bodies. Circulation helps in the transporting of nutrients and oxygen throughout our bodies – Regular yoga practice results to healthier organs, skin, and brain.
- Delayed Aging. Yoga stimulates detoxification process within our bodies. This Detoxification process has been proven to delay aging among a number of other health benefits.
- Consistent Energy. Regular yoga practice has been proven to provide consistent source of energy in our bodies. In fact, most yogis have stated that when you perform yoga correctly and the way it’s supposed to be practiced, you will feel very energized after the yoga session rather than feeling tired.
- Helps in Stress Reduction. The concentration that is required during the yoga practice tends to focus all your attention and concentration on the matter at hand, this helps in reducing the emphasis that you may have been putting on other matters that are stressing you in your life